About EL Labs
Founded thirty years ago back in 1992 and previously known as “EL spol. s r.o.”, EL Labs initial environmental chemistry activities quickly expanded into pharmaceuticals, food and chemicals, gradually becoming the wide-spanning, GMP and ISO/IEC certified analytical service provider it is today.
EL Labs employ close to 80 industry professionals to serve its global clients, delivering reliability, accuracy, and value. EL Labs remains one of the largest private laboratories in the Slovak Republic and the go-to company of choice for all your analytical requirements.
JUMP DIRECTLY TO:
Moments That Made Us
As holders of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certificates for human and veterinary medicinal products, Manufacturing and Importation Authorisation (MIA), ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation plus successfully inspected as a control laboratory by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), EL Labs wide range of certificates and accreditations showcase the versatile selection of services we are qualified to offer.
Compliance to GMP and ISO/IEC 17025 standards are repeatedly confirmed by competent EU authorities through periodic inspections and certificate renewals. EL Labs current certifications are available for download below:
Accreditation according to ISO / IEC 17025: 2017
Human pharmaceutical QC testing according to GMP
- Manufacturer’s Authorisation V-23/2020 (ŠÚKL)
- Certificate of GMP Compliance of a Manufacturer (ŠÚKL)
- U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) – EL Labs is a control laboratory registered and audited by the US government agency
Veterinary pharmaceutical QC testing according to GMP
Awards and recognition
- Dun & Bradstreet AAA creditworthiness: SK / ENG.
- Inclusion in the Register of solvent companies
Other permits and authorizations
- Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic – Permit for handling narcotic and psychotropic substances of categories I., II. and III.
- State Spa Commission of the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic – Decision on the entry of EL Labs in the list of accredited laboratories performing analyzes of natural healing and mineral waters.
- Ministry of the Environment of the Slovak Republic – Geological authorization – professional competence in geological survey, geochemical and laboratory work.
- Ministry of the Environment of the Slovak Republic – Confirmation of the entry of EL Labs as a legal entity in the list of professionally qualified persons for assessing the impact of activities on the environment.
- Public Health Authority of the Slovak Republic (RÚVZ) – consent to work with carcinogens and very toxic substances and mixturest.
If you’re unable to download any of these certificates, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to email them to you.
Please use the contact details or form below.
+421 53 4424740
+421 53 4192322